Tuesday, August 14, 2012

JA1NLX/VK4 from OC-160

JA1NLX/VK4 will be active from Hamilton Island IOTA OC-160.

Schedule: Oct 18 - Oct 23, 2012
Band/Mode: 40 - 10m CW/SSB
Transceiver: TBD
Antenna: Random wire with radials or Loop. ATU is used.


- important note about QSL -

QSL via JA1NLX

Log will be upload onto ClubLog and LoTW server when I return home.
You can check your QSOs on following  ClubLog LogSearch page.

https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/JA1NLX/VK4_2012

If you REALLY need QSL then send me SASE with $2.00 or one IRC. This is most preferable.

You can choose another QSL option on LogSearch window above.  Simply click "Request QSL card" button.

 a. OQRS Direct  pay $2.00 by PayPal please. You should give me your Name/Address clearly.
 b. OQRS Buro  you need NOT send me your QSL. It takes 1 - 2 year to receive from GlobalQSL/your Buro.

I do not send QSL via Buro except your request above. You need not send me your QSL via Buro.





2 comments:

  1. Due to much Auroral activity, 30 m CW has proved to be the best band for Pacific-Scandinavia. PLease spend time on that band.

    73 Rag LA5HE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rag

    Thanks
    Yes I will do my best to work you on 30m.
    We had 2 QSOs before, 3D2YA on 40m in 2008 and FK/JA1NLX on 40m in 2009 !!!

    73 de aki ja1nlx

    ReplyDelete